Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Monday, October 3, 2016

Announcing Some Big Changes for Our Team



We have a couple important announcements for you today. Stick around to see what they are.


Selling your home? Get a free home valuation

In these monthly market updates, we will be talking about the current industry and answering all of your questions about real estate.

I’ve been in the industry for 16 years now, but I’ve lived in Northern California my whole life. I got into construction at a young age, then shifted my focus more towards real estate once I decided I didn’t want to swing a hammer every day. It was my entryway into something different. I’ve always had a passion for growth, so I combined the two. Back when the market turned, I decided to get my license. Since then, I have become the broker and owner of the entire company.



I shifted my focus from construction to real estate.



We are excited to announce that we have just launched our own independent company called Aspire Real Estate. It’s the same trusted Cory Meyer marketing system, but more focused on helping others in the community because we are no longer dealing with big franchises.

If you have any questions for us that you would like answered in an upcoming market update, give us a call or send us an email. We would love to hear from you.